Digital Marketing Internship
At Vibrantzz Management Services (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
2. Oversee a social media strategy.
3. Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.
4. Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
5. Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
6. Continually work on search engine optimization of the website(s).
7. Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
8. Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
9. Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Digital Marketing at Vibrantzz Management Services will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Vibrantzz was founded by our director Mr. Deepak Kunder with a zest to provide enterprise-class solution and services, in the field of software development and human resourcing. Within a year, the company has created a strong clientele base that ranges from Wipro, Intelenet, First Source in human resourcing and Safesea, Lahore Creations, Osaka Furnishings, Shlloka Incorporation in software development.
Customer satisfaction is our fundamental motto. We ensure that with our creative IT solutions and our skilled team. Our IT team consists of well-trained experts, who conduct inter-mutual and detailed brainstorming sessions with the customers, to gather all the requirements and lay out the conceptualized plan of the project in front of them.
We offer a wide of services including software development, mobile app development, computer maintenance, SEO, SMM, website designing, web hosting, digital marketing, and branding.