Social Media Marketing Internship
At Super Simple Cloud (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Social media marketing strategy and handle social media campaigns.
2. Handling daily activities like creating social media posts and timely posting of the same on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
3. Monitor, listen and repond to users in a -social- way while cultivating leads.
4. Handle all the social media accounts of the company.
5. Design, maintain and supply content or creatives for the organisation's websites and SSM.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Social Media Marketing at Super Simple Cloud will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Their mission is to help companies and individuals focus on their core business by helping move their IT infrastructure to the cloud and by providing custom automation solutions.
They recognize that Google Cloud/G-Suite is the perfect platform to achieve this and they have years of experience in using Google's cloud platform for powering up businesses.