At Openspace Advertising and Marketing Company (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, an intern will be working on following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Meet with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
2. Work with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget
3. Work with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assist with the formulation of marketing strategies.
4. Act as the link between, the client and the advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both
ensure that communication flows effectively.
5. Negotiate with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns.
6. Present creative work to clients for approval or modification.
7. Write client reports.
8. Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns.
9. Undertake administrative tasks.
10. Arrange and attend meetings.
11. Make pitches, along with other agency staff, with the aim of securing new business for the agency.
Perks and Benefits
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Flexible Work Hours
This Company gives interns a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained (like min. and max. number of hours of work every day).
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Marketing at Openspace Advertising and Marketing Company will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They are more than a creative agency. They are an open space of ideas, ambition, knowledge, imagination, insight, experiences, novelty and expertise. To them, these aren't merely words. These are their beliefs. Why? Because in this multi-dynamic and ever-changing world of brands and technology, businesses need guidance. Guidance from a workforce that can define theirs vision and relevance to its consumers, urge brands to realign with the new reality and seek answers to connect with unexplored possibilities.
At Openspace, they possess the right attitude to collaborate and realign brands with new spaces. They unlock new experiences to build new brand communities and educate brands on how they ought to conduct themselves in the 21st century. With an open mindset, they seek out the problems first and look into newer horizons to find new approaches and solutions. They discover uncharted landscapes and create opportunities for their clients.