Social Media Marketing Internship
At NIE (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Handle Switch Idea’s official Social Media pages (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIN). Post 7-9 updates which will increase the reach and engage more people on Switch Idea. (Share Internships posted on Switch Idea, informative videos, blog posts, news articles).
2. Create one video everyday on a topic related to professional career with the tools provided. Eg tips for students having interest in sales and marketing.
3. Create a how-to video every week related to a topic on internship eg how to create a profile on switch idea, how to make a resume, how to make your profile more visible to the employers.
4. Writing comments on blogs which are related to internship, education or career.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Data Analyst Internship at NiE will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
National Internship Expo is an online plus off-campus internship fair exclusively for companies where employers can participate and hire interns for their organisation. Participating interns are qualified candidates across India's best technical and management colleges. NIE helps employers to hire interns for all types of business requirements. An authorized access to the Central Candidate Repository is given to employers to search and filter more than 10,000 candidates who have been physically verified. With the CCR access, you can directly invite these interns for in-office interviews or simply schedule a call back. You can individually find more details about these interns prior to the f2f meeting.