Social Media Marketing Internship
At Mihuru (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Work closely with our social media and content team to develop social media and content strategy and campaigns.
2. Understand the goal, audience, and message of a campaign and will create copy (content) to suit.
3. Create engaging posts for social media - photos, videos, gifs, articles.
4. Write SEO-friendly content for our website and social media posts.
5. Help define key messaging for our promotional campaigns and social media posts.
6. Take initiative to curate meaningful content for our website and social media.
7. Respond to social media inquiries and engage with our followers in a timely and courteous fashion.
8. Provide support to team members on online promotions and content.
9. Handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Social Media Marketing at Mihuru will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Whether it is for fun, adventure, work, or simply to escape, everyone wants to travel. Wanderlust-y content on social media further fuels our desire to travel.
But complexities of travel planning often get in the way of most people’s travel goals. Travel planning involves plenty of steps – research, budgeting, planning, and finally booking. Even though technology has simplified and automated some of these steps, and made information easily available, much of travel planning still remains confusing and time-consuming. Existing travel solutions don’t adapt to the unique needs, preferences and budget of different travelers.