Digital Marketing Intern
At Kompass Career Solutions Private Limited, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Manage presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and other channels.
2. Create posters and other creatives using online tools
3. Engage with potential customers on social media channels
4. Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
5. Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
6. Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
7. Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website
8. Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.
Kompass Careers was born from a desire to help students navigate the complex Higher Education Application process for universities and institutes in Australia, and equip them with information and guidance they need to start their student life in Australia. We are an incredible team of educational consultants and local ambassadors who will support you throughout your education journey. We aim to provide an immensely customized, student oriented consulting service.