Social Media Marketing Internship
At Kartfire (Ideamagix) (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Oversees all company social media accounts management.
2. Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
3. Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals.
4. Manages social media team members, including copywriters and other content creators, by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction.
5. Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns.
6. Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
7. Interviews, hires, and trains social media team members.
8. Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
9. Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Social Media Marketing at Kartfire (Ideamagix) will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They love technology and they use it to simplify your business. They help you realize the true potential of your business utilizing the latest technology standards to ensure that you get the best. They provide end-to-end e-commerce solutions, from implementation to execution, with logistics services like FedEx, First Flight, E-com express, Delhivery, etc., which help you deliver throughout India swiftly.