Social Media Marketing Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Social Media Marketing Internship at The Brand Saloon:
1. Apply to this Internship Between: 26th Apr '17 and 20th May'17.
2. Project Availability: 3 months (preferred, not mandatory)
3. Preferred Degree(s): Any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
4. Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
5. Available Internship Slots: 1
At The Brand Saloon, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Grow the client portfolio revenues to reach gross profit goals by thoroughly understand the fundamentals of the client`s business.
2. Developing social media strategies, innovative and creative ideas and solutions for clients that deliver measureable results.
3. Monitor relevant trends and competitor behavior and report impact of social media on overall marketing campaign.
4. Research social media tools that can benefit the brand and implement where appropriate.
5. Influence overall company and business strategies by promoting adoption of social/community driven marketing.
6. Oversee high quality delivery of social media initiatives for your clients by working closely with the production, community management and technical teams.
Certificate, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.
Established in 2008, The Brand Saloon Digital Marketing agency is headquartered in Mumbai with offices in Europe and the US. We offer a tailored mix of digital marketing services including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay Per Click Management (PPC), Social Media Optimization (SMO), Display Advertising, Media Planning and Buying, Online Reputation Management (ORM) and Content Writing, for clients across business verticals.