Customer Support Intern
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Customer Support Internship at JMoon Technologies Pvt. Ltd.:
1. Internship Start Date: Between 2nd Apr '17 and 29th Apr'17.
2. Project Availability: Minimum 2 months (preferred, not mandatory)
3. Preferred Degree(s): Any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
4. Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates.
At JMoon Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Data Entry skills.
2. Communication skills along with knowledge of proper English grammar(written).
3. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
1. Prior experience in sales and digital marketing is a plus.
2. Experience in graphics design and blogging is preferred.
3. Image/video editing skills.
4. Female cosplayer preferred.
What to Expect:
1. Responsible for answering customer and seller emails.
2. Responsible for handling the data entry of orders and shipping of the incoming orders.
3. Responsible for getting in touch with niche sellers for MakerMandi.com, and on-boarding these sellers to the website.
4. Responsible for creating databases of customers, potential customers, sellers, colleges, universities etc.
5. Responsible for handling the day to day running of the makerspace, curating events, and managing members.
6. Responsible for blogging on websites of JMoon MakerSpace, and MakerMandi.com, with minimum 2 blog posts per week, on various topics about
a) Technologies such as 3D Printing, Robotics, Internet of Things, Maker Community
b) The happenings at JMoon MakerSpace, and
c) The products of MakerMandi.com
7. Responsible for managing posts on social media accounts such as facebook, twitter, instagram, ustream, snapchat etc. Facebook: facebook.com/jmoontech, facebook.com/roborium, facebook.com/jmoonlabs, facebook.com/jmoonmakerspace, facebook.com/makermandi Twitter: twitter.com/jmoontech, twitter.com/makermandi Instagram: instagram.com/jmoontech Snapchat: @jmoontech
8. Will get to work with our team and get in touch with prominent people in each of the respective fields.
JMoon Learning And Building School creates innovative solutions to the current problems in Robotics using the latest technologies. We also provide various kinds of services to individuals and corporates.
JMoon Technologies Pvt. Ltd. runs RoboRium.com, JMoon L.A.B.S., JMoon MakerSpace and MakerMandi.com.