Social Media Marketing Internship
At Practiease (Hyderabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Follow all social media channels (FB, IG, LinkedIn, What’s app)
2. Like and share posts on social media
3. Participate in surveys shared by PractiEASE
4. Promote content through what’s app status posts (2 posts a week)
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Social Media Marketing Internship at Practiease will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
PractiEASE is an online platform through which users can master their Contextual Speaking and Writing by the handheld guidance of specialists/experts like “Recruiters”, “English Tutors”. The experts assist(phone/web) a user based on his goals to enhance “Interview Skills and “On The Job Skills” which are primarily depended on the user's command over “English Skills”. The user can practice Mock Interviews, Interview Answers, Interview Speaking, Spontaneous talks(GD’s/JAM sessions) along with Corporate E-mail Writing and getting acquainted with Corporate Jargon. The English Writing and Speaking Skills can be sharpened by an Innovative practice method of “Expression of thoughts” and “Interactive Speaking” along with the practice of Grammar Essentials. The practice and feedback techniques are designed with a key focus on enabling users to understand their improvement areas and design an action plan to improve.