Social Media Marketing Internship
At TrustVardi (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Assist with streamlining company social media accounts ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements.
2. Increase the number of followers we have on Twitter by following and engaging with potential clients and candidates.
3. Post tweets on a daily basis (both job and industry-related).
4. Post updates to the company LinkedIn account.
5. Use LinkedIn polls and surveys to build our social media footprint and reputation.
6. Post updates to the company Facebook account & build Facebook likes' by approaching potential clients and candidates through other social media channels and email marketing campaigns.
7. Maintain a monthly social media and blogging calendar.
8. Track key social media analytics on a monthly basis, including Google Analytics, LinkedIn company stats, etc.
9. Track and report website statistics using Google Analytics.
10. Look at how well specific content performs and look at the flow of traffic through to our website.
11. Look at how well blog posts perform based on their sharerating' and the total number of viewers and time spent on page.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1.Selected candidates for Social Media Marketing at TrustVardi will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
A friend in need is a friend indeed. But what's a friendship sans trust? Nothing! Let's be honest here; the market is mushrooming and the number of brands is manifold. However, amidst the burgeoning brands, how many times were you duped by trusting the wrong brand or company and regretted it later? Well, that is where and why TrustVardi, 'the friend next door', comes into the picture. A first-hand content-based recommendation platform that lets you skim through brands and pick the one that caters to your whims & fancies, just like a true friend. In a nutshell, whenever you are in need, you can count on TrustVardi, for it'll be there in a click.