Social Media Marketing Internship
At Kamalan (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Building and managing Kamalan social media profiles and presence.
2. Creating, planning and executing across social media with the detailed action plan with workable budgets and realistic deadlines to achieve marketing targets.
3. Working on the brand listening tool for creating the right content.
4. Creating platform-appropriate content and tracking their success.
5. Monitoring and engaging in relevant social discussions about Kamalan and the creative and travel industries.
6. Conceiving and managing and various email campaigns.
7. Working alongside the teams to help distribute content that is relevant to our audience.
8. Driving consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence and exploring new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
9. Contributing to long-form content projects and conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Social Media Marketing at Kamalan will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Kamalan is a cultural agency that curates bespoke journeys for those who seek to discover the India of their imagination. Whether their are a chef in need of culinary inspiration, or a scholar seeking long lost knowledge for your research, or a designer sourcing material for your next collection, or an artist looking to capture a unique cultural perspective, or an art collector seeking ancient artefacts, or a storyteller looking for your next story, or a brand looking for the perfect location for your next campaign, or just a traveller seeking to immerse yourself in a new culture, the Indian travel craftsman curates a journey for you, at your own pace and rhythm. They craft individual journeys, immersive workshops and production trips for those who seek to discover the India of their imagination.