Digital Marketing Internship
At Hashprep (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Digital marketing.
2. Create and maintain brand awareness of our business to business SaaS platform.
3. Write blogs.
4. Create graphics, illustrations, banners, infographics, etc.
5. Post the content and creatives on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
6. Create brand awareness through digital medium.
7. Posting on Facebook groups about our offerings.
8. Find relevant websites on digital platform to advertise our offering.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Digital Marketing at Hashprep will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Hashprep is an ed-tech venture by experienced IIT alumni. We are redefining the way education is delivered and consumed. The aim is to make learning effective and result bearing. We are putting in data science and intelligence behind our innovative and new age content to be adaptive to each one's ability uniquely.