Social Media Marketing Internship
At DigiDarts Marketing Private Limited (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Manage the company social media accounts.
2. Create curated content for Facebook & Instagram.
3. Assist the social media managers for social media marketing strategy for Digidarts and Digidarts clients; focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, & SlideShare.
4. Help social media managers to execute all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc.)
5. Create content for social media campaigns, blogs, and calls-to-action to generate leads for our clients.
6. Post several Facebook posts each day and finding new ways to leverage Facebook for professional and business purposes.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Social Media Marketing at DigiDarts Marketing Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
In four years of experience at enabling clients to maximize their digital potential, DigiDarts has managed to achieve the fastest growth amongst the digital agencies of Northern India. Exemplary work in the field has helped the clients in carving an unparalleled niche and building paramount visibility. Conceptualizing a digital strategy which is reasonable, efficient and customized is the core philosophy. The gamut of services includes a host of services like digital marketing solutions, social media marketing, app store optimization, digital branding, search engine optimization, web analysis, pay-per-click ads, website development, Amazon store optimization, etc.