Social Media Marketing Internship
At Across The Road (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Generating leads through SEO and digital marketing.
2. Planning and executing all digital marketing including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
3. Enhancing brand awareness in the digital space.
4. Tweeting, posting, sharing, engaging, liking multiple times a day, as per monthly planner, across platforms while engaging influencers and the TG to increase the followership of our brands- social media profiles.
5. Identifying trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
6. Writing effective copy in a lot of different styles, for websites, twitter, Facebook, etc.
7. Conducting competitive analysis studies on competitors including digital analysis and submit findings on a weekly/monthly basis.
8. Creating quality back-links on high authority websites.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Social Media Marketing at Across The Road will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They are full-service digital marketing agency and event management company. At ATR they do everything from providing digital business solutions, advertising, social media marketing, branding, web designing, logo designing, mobile apps, SEO to event planning.