Social Media Marketing Internship
At Project Delta (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Conceptualize, create and publish daily content (combining both original text and images as well as text, images and videos provided by the team) that enhances the brand, builds meaningful connections and encourages engagement.
2. Employ innovative tactics to grow the audiences of each of the social media accounts.
3. Develop content calendars on a monthly basis.
4. Monitor analytics to identify viable ideas to increase audience interaction and followers.
5. Create content that results in a high rate of engagement.
6. Assist with the monitoring of all social media channels to help customers with inquiries or complaints.
7. Respond to comments and messages across all platforms in a timely and positive manner.
8. Works closely with the team to create relevant, usable content resulting in a positive experience.
9. Monitor the internet for trending news opportunities, search for things people are sharing, liking, recommending and talking about on the internet (relevant to the client or service).
10.Monitor discussions, posts, and comments across multiple social media channels.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Snacks and Beverages
This internship includes free snacks and beverages, making your workplace experience more awesome. Remember free food doesn't necessarily come with easy responsibilities
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Social Media Marketing at Project Delta will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
SPI Incubator is the incubation arm of the SPI Group, focused on creating and enabling enterprises that create impact. We use disruptive technologies, principles of exponential organizations, the power of collaborative social communities and design led experiences to create new ways of learning, working, and living. We do this by working closely with passionate and globally accomplished experts and professionals across industries.