Social Media Marketing Internship
At ISolve Technologies Private Limited (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Identifying data requirements and data sources for monitoring of the project.
2. Designing various formats, templates, dashboards, etc. for comprehensive monitoring.
3. Working within tight timelines for data collection, validation, & report generation on a daily, weekly, & monthly basis.
4. Improving the effectiveness of the database online tools and services.
5. Ensuring that the information is protected and backed-up.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Social Media Marketing Internship at ISolve Technologies Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
We work with some of the best companies in the publishing, media monitoring, scanning, document management, telecom, software development, and BFSI sectors. A dedicated team of 500+ employees works around the clock to deliver promised outcomes to our loyal customers. With state of the art infrastructure, an excellent team of world-class professionals and an in-house IT and development team, iSolve is completely self-sufficient and is extremely flexible to customer's requirements. From content digitization to distribution across multiple channels, we have a solution for you.