Social Media Marketing Internship
At I Support Farming (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. On page SEO.
2. Keyword strategy & optimization.
3. Off page optimization.
4. Social media marketing.
5. Lead nurturing and lead generation.
6. Buyer persona and customer segmentation.
7. Tie up with content writers to get content.
8. Driving inbound traffic to the website.
9. Running Google search ads for lead generation (Keyword to conversion rate optimization).
10. Landing page creation for campaigns.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Social Media Marketing at I Support Farming will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
I Support Farming (ISF) is a platform that enables the urban people to connect and engage with farmers, predominantly small, marginal, and landless laborers. Via ISF platform, urban people partner with rural farmers can take up agriculture/farming. In this model, the urban people bring in the working capital and the farmer carries out the farming activities through a well-defined set of processes laid by ISF. All activities and transactions are done and monitored by and via ISF.