Social Media Marketing
At Leher (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Social Media and Content plays a critical role for our platform and requires candidates with strong communication skills to build and grow our social media presence.
2. You will be learning and working on Leher's primary brand social channels, their engagement, content and growth.
3. Develop and Grow Leher's social media channels and drive engagement through day-to-day posts and strategic content campaigns.
4. Run Growth experiments on various Social Media Channels to help grow the audience and acquire users.
5. Own and maintain the social media calendar, channel expansion and keep the team updated on latest social trends and happenings in the world.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Snacks and Beverages
This internship includes free snacks and beverages, making your workplace experience more awesome. Remember free food doesn't necessarily come with easy responsibilities
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Social Media Marketing at Leher will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Leher is a short video platform which exists to help you express "What do you feel about" and understand "How do others feel about" various things you might care about. It exists to keep you updated about latest topics/waves on peoples mind and help you get a rounded perspective on topics of interest. Leher is a platform that intends to help you become better at expressing "How do you feel about things your care for".