Social Media Marketing Internship
At The College Monk (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Develop and execute the social media strategy.
2. Monitor online activities across departments and geographies.
3. Identify influential opportunities, engage regularly with audience online.
4. Create and edit videos by using various tools for social media platforms.
5. Customize the posts for social media.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Social Media Marketing at The College Monk will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
The College Monk is ed-tech startup and a one-stop platform for the online education system in the United States. They at The College Monk aspire to help students in choosing the right university which is best suited for all their educational needs. In the current fast-moving era students face a lot of challenges such as the ever-soaring tuition fees, juggling personal/professional life and studying. The College Monk passionately believes every individual must deserve to achieve their educational goals. Hence, we have painstakingly gathered a list of the best 1000+ online colleges and universities in the US that provide the best education and which are easy on the pocket. For universities/colleges, they aspire to be a one-stop student recruitment solution equipping them with high-quality student leads and highly cost optimal marketing and communication solutions.