Social Media Marketing Internship
At Sushil Shandilya Consulting (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1. Help maintain organization's websites, key sites engagement
2. Track social media analytics to evaluate and increase successful social media presence
3. Assist with monitoring sites engagement improving and updating content and functionality of websites
4. Support team collaboration and work well independently
5. Work on graphics designing
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), Informal dress code, Free snacks & beverages.
Serving since 1997, we create high-value presentations based on our unique design process to craft persuasive communications that shift audience beliefs, behaviors & cause more sales. We specialize in branding solutions in video, print, web, social media, and mobile applications. We also design exhibition graphics, do commercial photography, content writing, and translation in English and Kannada.