Social Media Marketing Internship
At Starfish Ventures Partners (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Managing the social media pages for our clients and have the ability to optimize the content accordingly.
2. Oversee design on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc).
3. Generating the content calendar.
4. Keeping oneself updated on all the new marketing practices on social media.
5. Preparing of month-end reports of all the social media activity.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Social Media Marketing at Starfish Ventures Partners will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They are a start-up studio and early-stage partner, focusing on strategy development, investor readiness and innovation. They use a dynamic, multi- disciplinary approach to design future ready businesses. They select three to five visionary companies a year to co-found, or they partner with an exceptional team or individual entrepreneurs often around their area of expertise. They act as a foundry, where great ideas become reality with the right support and network. They are hands on co-founders and partners that care about details.