Digital Marketing Internship
At Resolve Business Services (India) Private Limited (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Identifying our company's target audience
2. Optimizing company landing pages and user experience.
3. Cooperating with internal teams to create, improve the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company website.
4. Creating brand awareness through social media marketing.
5. Devising digital campaigns - blogs, website, infographics, online videos, emails, competitions, and social media campaigns.
6. Setting up and optimizing, manage paid campaigns in Google (AdWords), Facebook, LinkedIn, and other related platforms.
7. Planning and executing on/off page promotion strategies to achieve high search engine rankings and increase traffic.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Digital Marketing Internship at Resolve Business Services (India) Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Resolve is co-founded by Mr. Bharat Goenka and Mr. Sudev Rao. Resolve provides end to end functional service as business partners to its clients in finance, accounting, and HR domains. We work closely with CEOs or HR heads. Be it starting from assistance in statutory registrations, establishing functional goals, MIS reports designed for their business, interpreting the same with recommendations to management, reviewing and realigning processes, applying our technologies whereby practically enabling the management to focus on the growth of their core business.