Social Media Marketing Internship
At Growtholic (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Grows and expand clients social media presence.
2. Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules for clients.
3. Ensure clients brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management.
4. Content management: Source/Create quality content and share it through our social media channels.
5. Social media coordination: Be in-charge of increasing followers, engaging users and synchronize the overall social media effort.
6. General: Take part in defining the social media and marketing strategy, at times attend events, engage with influencers and perform other tasks.
7. Collect customer data and analyze interactions and visits, plus use the information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
8. Report progress to senior marketing management.
9. Research and monitor activity of company competitors.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Social Media Marketing at Growtholic will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
We're a bunch of 'Growth-olics' solving growth hurdles of startups & brands. It's extremely challenging for any company to acquire customers at a minimal cost with high growth rate. Predicting user behavior and customer lifetime value has been next to impossible. With technology growing all around us, growth is no longer just marketing team's work. It's a combination of creative minds, marketers, sales, data analysts, & engineers.
For companies, it's becoming difficult to build an efficient growth team. That's why we've built Growtholic to help them overcome their growth hurdles and achieve rapid, sustainable growth. We've worked with Capillary, a software product company funded by Sequoia Capital; Byjus, an ed-tech company funded by Mark Zuckerberg; SlicePay, Blume Ventures & Tracxn funded fin-tech start-up; HashLearn, a Google Launchpad ed-tech start-up, and much more.