Digital Marketing Internship
At Business Toys (Bangalore,Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Manage and drive online marketing initiatives.
2. Create and drive inbound marketing strategy.
3. Monitor, analyse and report performance metrics for digital marketing effort.
4. Brainstorm new creative growth strategies.
5. Plan, own and execute all digital marketing initiatives including but not limited to SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media, affiliates and display advertising campaigns.
6. Evaluate end-to-end customer experience using analytical ability, looking across multiple channels.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Digital Marketing at Business Toys will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.