Social Media Marketing Internship
At AppiDoc Healthcare Private Limited (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
2. Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media.
3. Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness.
4. Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
5. Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
6. Collaborate with designers to improve the user experience.
7. Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.).
8. Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date 9. Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Digital Marketing Internship at AppiDoc Healthcare Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
We provide a platform which connects patients with their doctors. A one-stop solution for healthcare. Dr. Vasudeva Reddy G R is the Founder and CEO of AppiDoc Healthcare Private Limited. When he moved from his hometown Tumkur to Bangalore after 8 years of practicing as a consultant orthopaeditian, he faced a lot of adversities regarding patient consultations. For their convenience he started sharing his mobile number with them. But this led to unorganised consultations at odd times, when he was in surgery or busy with another consult. Patients also found it difficult to share their reports with Dr. Vasu.He also faced problems with patients in Bangalore, who had to travel long hours in traffic to get to his hospital. While a lot of patients were skipping necessary follow-up consults, other patients were taking the pains to come all the way when a physical consult was not required.