Social Media Marketing Internship
At La Polo (Jaipur), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Build and execute a social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
2. Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
3. Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company's social content.
4. Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
5. Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
6. Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
7. Should be creative, capable of handling live updates of polo players on ground.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Social Media Marketing at La Polo will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
La Polo magazine marks the first step in storming India into the elite fold of international polo. Through the magazine, they intend to promote the royal sport in India and in foreign destinations. It has been conceived as a platform for both emerging and established polo players, teams, fans, sponsors, clients, and readers. The objective of La Polo is to establish a lasting connect by reporting polo events, interviews with players, team leaders, analytical pieces, and editorials. They aim at setting new benchmarks in the area of polo reportage by working closely with the tournament organizers and sponsors.