Social Media Marketing Internship
At Action For India (Hyderabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Skilled in using social media platforms and generate engagement.
2. Work on a designated project to generate expected reports based on social media insight and analytics.
3. Be creative and engage with social entrepreneurs connected with Action For India.
4. Through exposure to project management and business planning activities, develop a foundation for basic requirements necessary to be successful in a business environment.
5. Handle communication with AFI stakeholders and gather required information in
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Social Media Marketing at Action For India will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Action For India founded in 2012, AFI is focused on elevating the quality of life at the bottom of the pyramid. It seeks to do this by scaling the impact of Social Entrepreneurs and their enterprises in the areas of Healthcare, Education, Energy, Agriculture, Livelihoods, Financial Inclusion and their allied verticals. For example, two existing programs, the annual AFI Forum and Silicon Valley Trek, have catalyzed and empowered over 600 entrepreneurs to date by connecting them with leaders in government, banking, donor organizations and industry leaders both in India and in Silicon Valley, USA.