Social Media Marketing
At Neev LLP (Lucknow), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Work on the increase in sales for e-commerce website.
2. Work on SEO and SEM.
3. Bring more customer to the website.
4. Manage e-commerce sales.
5. Handle other office tasks.
6. Make more customer and sale for the website and mobile apps.
7. People living in Lucknow only.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Social Media Marketing at Neev LLP will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Neev LLP are the winner of the Best Engineering Consultant Award. Neev Architecture Surveyor Project Management Consultant EPC LLP is a non-funded, non-aided self-support organization of quality professionals. It provides quality service and products that bring smiles on faces. They relate to construction of all roads, bridges, power plant, malls, residential, commercial, industries, mining and tunnel activities, pretender preparation, mechanical, civil, building construction, project management, feasibility study, construct-ability, environmental impact, geotechnical investigation, cost estimating, industrial engineer, alternative evaluation, nuclear and basis of design & specification.