Social Media Internship
Start your career with People Bridge. Students and recent graduates can have the opportunity to gain direct practical experience that can lead to rewarding and successful careers in the future.
In line with this, interns are required to abide by the company rules and regulations religiously. They should show respect and submission to the organization's reporting structure. Moreover, interns should always show up to work on time and in proper business attire. In the event that you won’t be able to come to work, notify your supervisor ahead of time so that they can make the necessary adjustments.
At People Bridge, the job responsibilities of interns include:
1. Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
2. Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
3. Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the required industry.
4. Displays the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written, visual, and video format.
5. Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
6. Is confident to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (i.e: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
7. Demonstrates social customer service techniques. Possesses the ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and handle them with care and professionalism.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. For chosen candidates for Social Media at People Bridge submit your transcript of records, academic certificates, diploma (if available), updated CV, and recommendation letters.
2. People Bridge welcomes students and recent graduates to apply to the internship program. Simply apply and submit the necessary documents.