At Project Delta (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Responsible for Social bookmarking, blog and forum commenting.
2. Submission of PR articles to various sites.
3. Source and implement high quality link strategies for the clients.
4. Ensure high ranks at all times for our client sites through natural search on all search engines.
5. Work with the content teams to distribute quality content across the Internet.
6. Undertake manual SEO link building technique.
7. Manage content distribution as well as document any new link prospects.
8. Responsible in submitting links to web directories, article syndication websites, press release websites, bookmarking sites, blogs, online forums and other related media.
9. Analyze performance data and implement optimizations to increase ROI of campaigns
10.Ability to perform keyword research, write optimized HTML tags, provide recommendations on internal linking, content promotion, content creation and implementation of schema mark up.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
These are expenses reimbursed by the company to an intern for traveling away from home, office specifically for business purposes, like conference or meeting.
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Flexible Work Hours
This Company gives interns a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained (like min. and max. number of hours of work every day).
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for SEO at Project Delta will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
SPI Incubator is the incubation arm of the SPI Group, focused on creating and enabling enterprises that create impact. We use disruptive technologies, principles of exponential organizations, the power of collaborative social communities and design led experiences to create new ways of learning, working, and living. We do this by working closely with passionate and globally accomplished experts and professionals across industries.