Security Analyst Internship
At IBM (Bangalore, Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. As a Security specialist, you are responsible for providing analyst or administration support in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) to clients within the IBM Security Services organization.
2. Monitor security events and incidents.
3. Investigate security issues.
4. Perform threat hunting.
5. Configure and Monitor alerts from various security tools.
6. Prepare use cases, policies, and implement.
7. Responsible for executing consulting engagements in the areas of Security Strategy Risk and Compliance, Data and Application Security, Identity and Access Management, Security Incident, and Event Management.
8. Review the client's contractual requirements.
9. Proactively and dedicatedly identify project risks, security incident,s and report to the concerned teams.
10. Support incident investigation and event analysis.
11. Evaluate the current level of compliance with the security framework.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Security Analyst at IBM will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.