Security Admin Internship
At State Street Corporation (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Access Provision and De-provision on the respective platforms.
2. Working on Service Now Tickets.
3. Managing Sec Admin Mailbox.
4. Submission of SAM forms.
5.Creating/Modifying group mailbox.
6. Knowledge on IT Infrastructure Support activities.
7. Work with users to determine issue and lend support as and when required.
8. Ability to multitask, prioritize, and resolves issues in a timely manner within a high-pressure environment.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Security Admin at State Street Corporation will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
State Street established its presence in India in 2007. Since then, they have grown rapidly and now employ over 5,000 professionals in the country. State Street employees in India provide a range of services including financial reporting, fund accounting and administration, corporate actions processing, middle office operations, corporate function support and application development.