Search Engine Optimization Internship
At Pitricks E-Learning LLP (Jaipur) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Optimizing web content and link building.
2. Creating social profiles on hundreds of sites, posting updates, and using social media tools to automate tasks.
3. Marketing our brand on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Yelp, blogs (WordPress), and YouTube.
4. Performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
5. Researching and implementing search engine optimization recommendations.
6. Researching and analyzing competitor advertising links.
7. Developing and implementing link building strategies.
8. Doing keyword research and stuffing in website for on-page SEO of website.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Search Engine Optimization at Pitricks E-Learning LLP will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.