At Welcon Financials Pvt. Ltd. (Kolkata), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
A) Field Work - Weightage 75% B) Documentation - Weightage 25%
1. Good Communication Skills.
3. Ability to adapt to different situations.
4. Fast learner and passion for sales and marketing.
6. Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
7. Ready to work on the field.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Sales at Welcon Financials Pvt. Ltd. will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Welcon Financials is a new generation enterprise free from a legacy mindset, that strives to create a win-win situation in both short and long term objectives. Through its new business model and cutting-edge technology, it enhances the financial wellbeing of the whole ecosystem: for household and business entities directly, and for intermediaries and financial institutions indirectly. They follow a four-step process of Financial Planning - Risk Profiling, Goal Planning, Portfolio structuring, and portfolio tracking. They use a wide range of products to achieve the financial goals of their clients including Mutual Funds, Insurance, Stocks, Fixed Deposits, Retirement Solutions, etc.