At TransOrg Analytics, professionalism and work ethics are highly valued. Each team member in the organization should abide by the company rules and regulations. In line with this, all interns need to demonstrate basic ethics and values the same as full-time employees. Interns should come to work on time and in proper business attire. In case an intern cannot go to work on his or her scheduled shift, he or she should notify the supervisor immediately. Most importantly, they should respect the current organization's reporting structure.
Hired interns are expected to work on the following specific tasks:
1. Work within a team and independently in generating leads by identifying potential contacts/organizations across multiple industries like BFSI, retail, CPG, hospitality, healthcare, pharma across India.
2/ Independently source, font-end, manage and lead prospecting meetings with senior decision-makers (CXOs, HODs, VPs, SVPs, Directors, etc.) of various target companies across industries to offer our range of advanced analytics, machine learning, AI, big data engineering services, solutions, and products.
3. Maintain Lead tracker report and reach out to them on a regular basis.
4. Segment the prospects regularly and identify key decision-makers in the industry.
5. Participate in new networking channels like online networking events, webinars, and conferences.
6. Sharpen understanding of the target audience and look-out for methods to identify them and add to the sales pipeline funnel.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. If you will be selected to be part of Sales at TransOrg Analytics, bring and submit your latest resume, recommendation letters, academic mark sheets, and certificates if any.
2. The internship program is open to graduating students and fresh graduates.
TransOrg Analytics have built a scalable and cost-effective integration of 'Big Data' and 'Predictive Analytics. Their idea is to help companies make better decisions by understanding the customer's needs through data analytics. By building intelligent and scalable solutions, they help their clients to realise both their short-term tactical and long-term strategic value. Their data scientists have creatively used open source technologies to develop a suite of productized services and industry-centric proprietary, predictive and optimization models.