At Procter & Gamble (Mumbai, Hyderabad, Goa), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Developing and maintaining a productive long term relationship with your customer.
2. Acquire a deep understanding of customer needs and requirements.
3. Acquire an in-depth understanding of shoppers, categories, and markets.
4. Adapting and optimizing country commercial guidelines to your specific client.
5. Negotiating contracts, promo plans, and innovations.
6. Preparing volume forecast and plans.
7. Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments.
8. Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Sales at Procter & Gamble will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) companies in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, and Oral B just to name a few. These brands are trusted in millions of living rooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and bathrooms—and have been passed down from generation to generation. Over the course of 181 years, they’ve challenged convention, led innovation, and helped shape culture.