At Confident Group (Kolkata, Kochi, Thrissur, Thiruvananthapuram), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Generating leads.
2. Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
3. Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
4. Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
5. Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
6. Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
7. Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
8. Understanding and promoting company programs.
9. Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
10. Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
11. Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
12. Maintaining client records.
13. Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Sales at Confident Group will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Confident Group is a rapidly thriving conglomerate, headquartered in Bangalore with operations in Kochi, Trivandrum, Trichur, Calicut, Dubai, and Overseas. Confident Group is diversified into six verticals, namely- Infrastructure, Hospitality, Aviation, Entertainment, Education, and Health Care. The Group is currently deploying 115 projects in the infrastructure sphere, which includes Gated communities of Townships, Villas, Apartments, Commercial Towers, Malls, Software Towers & Parks, Hotels, and Resorts. The Group is the Largest Owners & Operators of Hotels + Resorts in Bangalore and also in the process of implementing similar Projects across different locations in South India. The Group is also setting up three schools across Bangalore, which can be used superiorly by every Confident Homebuyer. The First School is already under Operation with an exclusive tie-up with the famed Gear Foundation for Higher Education. The Group's projects completed and those in the pipeline are of Gigantic proportions, 115 large projects spanning across 5,45,65,450 sq. ft. of Land and Construction across prime locations in Bangalore, Kochi, Trivandrum, Trichur, Dubai, and other locations. There is no doubt, Confident Group is a giant player at large in all its spectrums of operations. Confident Group is implementing 115 projects that are at different stages of completion, many of these projects have been completed ahead of schedule and numerous Customers are residing happily. The total turnover projected on these 136 projects is an astounding $ 1 Billion. Headquartered in Bangalore, Confident Group is a rapidly thriving conglomerate with operations in Kerala, Karnataka, Middle East, and the US.