At CapitalVia Global Research Limited (Indore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Understand the team dynamics and extract the best out of each employee in the team.
2. Devise strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets.
3. Decide the future course of action for team members in accordance with the Sales Strategy.
4. Motivate team members to make teamwork as a single unit towards a common objective.
5. Develop lucrative incentive schemes and introduce monetary benefits to encourage the team to deliver their level best.
6. Ensure that the team is delivering desired results through daily tracking and supervision.
7. Responsible for not only selling but also maintaining and improving relationships with the client.
8. Taking initiatives and prioritizing tasks effectively to deliver business results.
9. Ensuring High customer retention through customer service and relationship.
10. Maintain all necessary data and records for appropriate format for future reference and sharing status updates to senior management.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Sales at CapitalVia Global Research Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
CapitalVia Global Research Limited (Investment Advisor) is a pure-play financial market research and consulting company. As a pioneer, they were the first one to introduce the term 'Investment Advisory industry' in India and have been credited with introducing the same as a prominent factor in Stock Trading. The company was founded in 2006 with the objective of offering unbiased technical analysis, to the trading community, by experienced professionals to create a conducive environment.