Sales Coordination Internship
At SSOM International Foods (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Coordinating with the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
2. Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
3. Responding to complaints from customers and giving after-sales support when requested.
4. Storing and sorting financial and non-financial data in electronic form and presenting reports.
5. Handling the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
6. Informing clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
7. Monitoring the team's progress, identifying shortcomings and proposing improvements.
8. Assisting in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
Perks and Benefits
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Sales Coordination at SSOM International Foods will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They are the manufacturer of brown rice crisps which is oil-free & healthy. Snacking, SSOM non-fried brown rice crisps. Which is into the market now to build a generation with healthy snacking. Brown rice, low fattening, healthy to eat, instant happiness. Minimizing your calories intake that goes easier with SSOM brown rice crisps. Brown Rice is a good source of carbohydrates, manganese, fibre, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, thiamine, vitamin B6.