MBA Marketing Internship
At Woodstock Digital (Pune), interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics which include, arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on the following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Develop a marketing strategy in accordance with the overall company goals and vision.
2. Prepare and manage a marketing plan for an intended product, service, idea or event.
3. Help create and promote the overall brand identity of the company.
4. Support the business development team in planning and executing all marketing activities in print, web, social media, meetups and trade events.
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Marketing Internship at Woodstock Digital will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
With more than a decade of online experience, the internet has become part of our DNA. They are not a software company, but know all about the rapidly changing world of technology and know exactly what works and what does not for a hotel. They are a bunch of seasoned youngsters and have worked with leading hospitality operators, global distribution systems, online travel agencies, and online reputation companies. They have come together to provide the best of marketing, distribution, revenue and brand building solutions to accommodation providers in the travel & tourism industry. Their team understands the way online travel distribution works and leverages the wisdom acquired to generate higher returns on investment for our client. Woodstock Hotel is registered as 'RV Hospitality Solutions LLP'.