Online Marketing Intern
At SilverGlobe Software Solutions, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
2. With the rest of the Marketing Communications team act as a brand guardian in terms of look and feel of online communications as well as tone of voice of copy.
3. Overseeing PPC campaigns monitoring their performance and return on investment.
4. Writing informative and effective search engine optimized copy for the website and external blog postings.
5. Using the CRM to maximize online marketing opportunities.
6. Managing the company’s email marketing campaigns.
7. Monitoring return on investment for the different online marketing campaigns.
8. Managing the organizations Social Media accounts ensuring all copy is relevant for the different platforms.
9. Managing the content diary for social media content.
10.Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt.
11.Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where relevant.
SilverGlobe Software Solutions is Software Development and IT consulting company.We are experts in Web Development, Web Design, E-Commerce Website Development, Mobile Friendly Website Design, Digital Marketing, Cloud Hosting.