At Lifelab (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Participate in events, exhibitions to generate leads and create awareness regarding the organization.
2. Organize customer meets to build new relationships and strengthen existing relationships.
3. Identify, develop and manager channel partners who can generate new business or influence a sale.
4. Reach out to prospective schools through various lead sources to build a pipeline and sign them up to the 'Life-Lab' program.
5. Retain all existing schools and upgrade the value of business within the portfolio.
6. Collect money due from schools on time.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Content Writing at Lifelab will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They aim to make learning engaging and relevant for students as well as to empower educators to create self-sustainable experiential learning environments. Thus, at Life-Lab, we innovate simple products that spark creativity and problem-solving skills in children and devise effective pedagogical processes that enable teachers to enhance their own knowledge, skills, and mindsets to facilitate holistic learning.