Sales and Marketing Internship
At Insane Travelers (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Research, plan, and prepare cost estimation of international and domestic holiday itineraries for clients.
2. Organize holidays from start to end, including travel, accommodation, visa and other related bookings.
3. Create and update records of clients.
4. Maintain relationships with key individuals.
5. Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful material (guides, maps, etc.).
6. Handle unforeseen problems, complaints and determine eligibility for monetary returns.
7. Attend conferences to be familiar with latest tourism trends.
8. Design new holiday itineraries.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Sales and Marketing at Insane Travelers will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Insane Travelers sole motto is to create a world of happy travelers. They are a bunch of youngsters, insanely passionate about travel. They believe that you are unique, and your unique choices should be respected. When you go for a vacation, you should be able to explore your dream destination in your own personal way without worrying about where to eat, where to go etc. That's why they don't sell pre-packaged tours. Every itinerary they create is planned from scratch by real travelers with an elaborate first-hand understanding of your destination, and after due consideration of your choices. Later, they follow it up with excellent customer support. That's their way of creating a 'Happy You.'