At IndiaFirst Robotics (Pune) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
2. Visit schools and colleges for arranging seminars and workshop.
3. Interact with schools' and colleges' principals for setting up Robotics and Innovation Centre.
4. Execute plans for implementing national level robotics competition.
5. Generate revenue through launching robotics training batches.
6. Coordinate with schools, various social clubs, and corporate companies to expand the business.
7. Achieve targets set mutually every month.
Perks and Benefits
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Marketing at IndiaFirst Robotics will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
IndiaFirst Robotics is India's number one robotics education company, which is also into robotics automation manufacturing & research. IFR is consortium with BSI Kochi. They are building India's first ever robotics museum in Ahmadabad, Gujarat. This roboseum has more than 160 unique robot exhibits. This robot museum is arguably the worlds best robot museum where 30 million visitors are expected every year.
Students in the age group of 6 years to 22 years are trained thoroughly by their expert engineers in various technologies like robotics, embedded systems, artificial intelligence, and vision robotics.