Sales and Marketing Executive Internship
At Akura Engineering Services (Pune), interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics which include, arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on the following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Digital Marketing on E-Commerce Website & Social website.
2. Promotional Activity at IT Companies, Housing Society, Corporate Offices etc.
3. Getting the Feedback from the Customers to improve the ratings on E-Commerce Website & Social website.
4. Develop & Guide the Sales Team & Executives
5. Market Research for the new products.
6. Identify the Potential market for current & newly developed products.
7. Daily Track on the Order Received & on the Order Dispatch.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Sales and Marketing Executive Internship at Akura Engineering Services will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Akura Engineering Services has established as a complete solution to your business & adds value to your product. Their core competency is to do the job work & turnkey projects in heavy & light fabrication, machining component, industrial painting, industrial packaging and design & development of dies, jigs & fixtures. these projects are carried out with efficient & varied vendor base supported by experienced & qualified engineering staff for different products, processes & services and also the wide network of suppliers of the industrial goods & logistics facilities.
They offer help within the design phase of a project. They always allow total access to their management team and shop floor team of respective projects. The process of procuring the raw material to the final delivery of finished goods is controlled & assured by our efficient quality team. A team of experts supervises the complete process and confirms that our clients get zero defect quality products.