At MunshiG (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Reach out to general stores and Kirana stores to sell our billing software and tools.
2. Build a network of sales and take the product in all geographies of Mumbai.
3. Achieve monthly sales targets.
4. Maintain relationship with the clients.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Marketing at MunshiG will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
MunshiG aims to free humanity from the mundane task of bookkeeping. And they intend to do it as an amigo (friend). To begin with, they are building an AI-powered conversational assistant for kirana (grocery stores) which will help them to seamlessly log their transactions at point-of-sale using speech recognition and image recognition. Using this data, they'll give them insights on inventory and customer relations. They're looking for those who are a match for the munshiG culture, which is the following - customer success as paramount, flexible time (results oriented), respect for one another, may the best idea win, work with others who they can learn from, 360-degree frequent feedback, only work with those they are passionate about the problem they're trying to solve, honesty/open door policy.