Market Research Intern
At Majestic MRSS (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Day to day involvement with projects, including designing topic and interview guides, involvement in focus groups/in-depth interviews and other qualitative approaches, liaison with project management, interpretation and development of recommendations, preparation of presentation of findings
2. Developing presentation skills, including looking for best possible ways to present the information/graphics
3. Works on/drafts and attends business meetings/proposals with senior members of team
4. Builds and develops a good working knowledge of key qualitative tools and techniques
5. Provides support to senior team members as required
6. Contributes to the overall smooth running of the team
7. Well versed in English (good knowledge of English (oral and written) is required), Adequate skills in various areas of word processing, and presentation tools
Majestic MRSS is Asia's one of the largest independent full-service market research firm specialised in multi-country research. We conduct various studies in qualitative, quantitative and online market research and market tracking. MMRSS is a member of market research associations like ESOMAR, QRCA, and MRA, providing full-service operations in India, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand, UAE, China, Japan and South Korea.