At Execore Spectrum (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Digital Marketing (Posting of workshops on FB, LinkedIn).
2. Follow-up with existing leads (calling, emailing, explaining the overall programme, fixing meetings).
3. Post workshop follow-up (Feedback, Invoices, payment follow-up).
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Sales at Execore Spectrum will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
“Change is the only constant in life” is a very popular and well known philosophical statement and reality.
At Execore Spectrum, they strongly believe in this theory by Greek philosopher Heraclitus, which emphasizes that one needs to always plan for and be ready for change in every aspect of their lives. This essentially gets facilitated & enforced through continuous learning.
The need for learning is constantly there and does not get over simply after acquiring academic grades and vocational qualifications. Even after requisite qualification and multiple years of work experience, professionals and executives constantly need to apprise their skills basis changing industry trends and practices.
Without constantly upgrading one’s learning and skills, it becomes challenging to keep abreast of times and maintain a competitive edge.