At Eduisfun Technology Pvt Ltd (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, an intern will be working on following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Identifying new customers for the services provided.
2. Understanding customer/prospective customer's business workflow and position appropriate solutions for customers.
3. Identifying new service opportunities to meet market demand.
4. Developing new customer acquisition strategies.
Perks and Benefits
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Marketing at Eduisfun Technology Pvt Ltd will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
If you are an energy-packed, fun-loving, ambitious person, this one's for you. Eduisfun (www.eduisfun.com) is an educational gaming company based out of Mumbai founded by IIT Bombay and IIT Delhi alumni. They have a small team of young and sprightly individuals who passionately believe that games can help make learning fun for everyone. They are backed (with investment) by a leading education firm in Mumbai.
Their adaptive platform provides an enhanced gamified learning experience. It features personalized question-based learning in a bite-sized format. The concept is built step by step as you go through various levels in game making sure that one can go to the next level only when skills in the previous level is mastered.